Saturday, July 19, 2014

Animal Toys are fun to knit.

I am knitting animals.  Not because I don't have enough right now (I have about three cats and two dogs   too many---some days), but because they are just so fun to make.  I found a pattern maker for some of these and love his work.  Check out Alan Dart.  ***Caution***these are not free patterns.  There are some out there that are free, and once I figure out the basics of creating animal toys, I will try my hand and create a few of my own patterns.  But for now, check out this amazing book that I can't afford.  That's right, this out of print paperback starts at $129 on Amazon.  So for now, I'll go to his website and study!
It's all in the details, folks.

 Irresistible Gifts to Knit by Alan Dart
Love all these patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment